Saturday, November 8, 2008

Participants Express Their Experience

Ms. Agnes Diaz

I attended the Work Advantage Program for Three Weeks before securing the ideal job . My experience at the program was great the staff very helpful. I learned many life skills and job seeking skills , but the one lesson i learned by observing was " you must put good use of your time and effort to achieve goals " if you want something you must put in the time and not wait for someone to do it for you. I also feel that the First impression is very important so you must always be presentable even on those days when you don't feel well.
Even though i have a job now i will continue to stop by the program for a workshop or two .

"Attending was one of the best things i have done for myself and my family.."

Thank You all....

No comments: